Thursday, March 08, 2007

New ATC's and Altered Book



Having been making ATC's for well over a year but I am enjoying them with a passion like never before. Maybe due to a local swap group starting up. I have made hundreds in the last few months. I am obsessed with using tape transfers on them.

I also am working on a new altered book about me, using a discarded Stephen King novel, Christine. Loads of fun.

I also completed an addition to my "Her" series. I had wanted to do one of my husband's Aunt Christine (yes, another one, but she is called Teen).

I found this image of her as a young woman stooping on the ground, beautiful hair, and her mouth open as if speaking. I am calling this one, Her Days are Filled with Memories." Widowed in her early 60's she has surely survived with her memories of her wonderful marriage and enjoyed her daughter and grand children. I'll post a photo of it when I get one made but for now, here are my new ATC's and a page from the Christine altered book.

No comments: