Sunday, April 13, 2008

Just write!


Rain falls
Mercury drops
Jackets button
Bones shiver
Life hurts
God helps
Peace resides
Life heals
Sun returns
Hearts warm


I read somewhere once. Just do it! (I know it's the Nike ad but there was another writing with the thought.) If you want to sing-sing! If you want to make art-make art! If you want to write-write! Whatever you want to do with your life-JUST DO IT! It may be rocky at first but you will improve, enjoy it, be proud of your effort and don't forget to share it with others!

Image is another drawing from my journal-prismacolor stix. I've said it before. I love those things, solid square stix of artist grade color pencil material-great for drawing, rubbings, everything! Get some. They come in sets but some art stores sell individual sticks of color choice. Lots of choices too!

No comments: