Friday, January 23, 2009

Perfect Winter Day




A swing and a prayer

on a January day

is indeed a blessing rare.

With a pleasant breeze

and the sun on my face

I'm as happy as you please.

A productive yet quiet span

this day is near perfect:

more I could stan'.

But for now I'll say thanks

feeling mellow indeed
and on that I can bank.



What a joy to know serenity and drama free days. What answered prayer can do for the soul is amazing. If only others could feel this peace and know this quieting of the mind. Many believe that we manifest in our lives what we think and expect. Maybe that's why I struggle to protect and perfect these quiet moments; banking them seems to grow more.


Images are of charms I've made for a swap with the Christian Artists Yahoo group. Paper, gems, beads, wire and polyglaze.

No comments: