Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Decision time



As a teacher you strive to teach kids the right way to do things without compromising their own intelligence and creativity. With this thought I am in a dilemma. I teach for two different art programs. One is open to being very free and expressive while learning some techniques. The other is very rigid and "stay in the lines" kind of style. I am drawn to the expressive and creative format. So I need to explain this to my supervisor with the other program. I hope I can be honest and true to my beliefs while not getting chastizement or critcism.
Here are two samples of each style. Tell me what you like or don't like. Can you tell the difference. Leave me a comment and I will send you a free booklet on Sacres Landscapes and the freedom to play and create.