Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Brain Alive



I am definitely not brain dead. I have woke early the last two mornings, earlier than usual because my brain is alive with "to do" lists, ideas, chores, errands and everything under the sun to worry about...what I really wish I could do is be a full time artist. I sneak into my studio off and on finding inspiration and spilling it out onto anything and everything standing still.

Today I keep finding references to "light" in quotes, emails, lyrics on the radio and in my morning Bible and Prayer devotions.
Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall. Psalm 55:22 and
...that I may walk before God in the light of life. Psalm 56:13

I love that "walk before God in the light of life."
(scripture for Matthew’s email today)

Much gratitude to you, those that nurture you and the incredible moonlight that has been illuminating our night sky.

(from The Spiral Muse Newsletter)
Staring at the blank page before you
Open up the dirty window
Let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find
Reaching for something in the distance
So close you can almost taste it
Release your innovations
Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book beginsT
he rest is still unwritten...Natasha Bedingfield

What is the message for me? Seek the light, follow the light, be illuminated, get out of the dark, the dark is over…)
God please do lift the dark cloud I seem to huddle under and illuminate my life.
I feel so close to happiness and worry free but I just refuse to grab the bright illuminated brass ring of the rest of my life.

I'm doing lots of collage, with layers of paint and ribbon and images.
Here are the latest art pieces.

No comments: