Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Living proof


I am living proof that if you follow your heart's desire, happiness follows....


  • I dreamed of a romantic man to marry...Terry came my way 27 years ago...

  • I dreamed of being a mother...Matthew was born 22 years ago

  • I dreamed of being a teacher...after many changes and staying home for years to raise my son, I am teaching ...

  • I wanted to be an artist since childhood...51 years and I am an artists and an art teacher....

Follow your heart. Love God. Be grateful! Life isn't as good as we thought...IT'S BETTER!



2 comments:

3lool said...

ummm i like your blog and your words even i cant see life as your optimistic point of view

keep it up

3lool said...

ummm i like your blog and your words even i cant see life as your optimistic point of view

keep it up