Sunday, January 02, 2011

365+ things I learned in 2010 (longest post ever!)

Release and relax.


Power of 3


Rest and sleep when you can.


Take time for fun.


Breathe when patience is needed.


Shame is enlightening.


See forgiveness.


Sugar is addictive.


It’s ok to put self first.


Releasing is difficult.


His time for change.


I can be true and nice.


I am a good teacher and a weakling.


Survival as a 54 year old is okay.


Negative begets negative.


Take time for self healing.


My parents are still my parents but still need me.


Reign in control issues.


Patience is sometimes possible


I am a life coach for many.


Realize the power of thought.


NO COFFEE AFTER 2 PM.


Growing old sucks.


I would be missed.


I am selfish.


I can if I TRY.


I can release some things some times.


Plans change.


Sleep is bliss.


Growth is a miracle.


Must learn self discipline.


Claim what you want.


Rain doesn’t melt me.


I am a crap facilitator.


No self control is bad.


Change is a must.


Worry doesn’t pay.


Believe. Seek. Find.


Strength comes when weakest.


I am an insomniac.


Who dat saints!


The Piedmont still gets SNOW!


I can drive in snow.


Lou Rawls was in Sam Cooke’s band.


Life goes on.


Mardi Gras is REAL!


Kids are kids.


Time with family is precious.


Better safe than sorry.


Blessed is a mighty life.


Family matters most.


Time is yours to bend.


Can’t trust elderly.


Troubles are part of life.


Don’t overspend.


You can’t run on empty.


Time out is good.


ONLY I KNOW HOW I FEEL!


Patience will pay off.


Clutter is controllable.


I am a good artist.


I have deep seated anger.


Ask for forgiveness.


Stop is a choice.


Healing takes time.


My weight is my choice.


I can learn patience by choosing patience.


People can be so good.


It is okay to be first.


Family is ALL!


Survival is possible.


Take needed time.


Finishing is sweet.


The power of suggestion is real.


Persevere and do what you must.


ONE thing at a time.


Just DO!


Energy doesn’t have to be 100% to get things done.


Family IS MY GREATEST BLESSING!


I am a good mother.


I wasted so many good days!


Teaching is my calling.


Go despite fatigue.


Fear not!


Time off must be utilized.


I need to laugh more!


Forgiveness is divine.


Ignore what doesn’t matter.


Keep mouth shut!


I can survive on 3 hours sleep but I don’t like it.


I CAN!


Enjoy life now!


Thank God HE lives!


The good of each day is enough.


Inspiration is only a thought away.


My life is pretty damn good!


I am a good person.


I made a difference to some.


Keep it simple.


Family #1


Time does heal,


Cure,


Release,


Improve,


Cycle,


Bring joy,


And HOPE!


I can be first sometimes.


Laugh at something every day! Preferably YOURSELF!


No one needs all they want.


I am useful.


I am still a good teacher.


I can survive on little sleep.


I am not in control.


Release control.


Laziness multiplies.


Slow down.


BREATHE!


Be grateful anyway!


Sleep is necessary.


Music files on computer move easily.


Releasing is a daily challenge.


Remove tomato stems to weigh less at check out.


Days off get busy too!


Matthew is in love for sure.


Energy and love work wonders.


Love does it!


Matthew is ready for a wife.


A mudhen is like a duck.


Old age is crappy.


Worry gets you nothing!!!!!


Knowing when to self preserve is important.


Loving is necessary.


Persist always!


Give up control.


Do what must be done without whining.


Energy can be found.


Meds get me through.


I have more patience than I think.


Rest is a choice.


Go with plan A but have a plan B.


Do it right the first time.


Disappointment comes to all.


Strength is a virtue.


I have enough strength if I take time to realize it.


Steady wins the race.


Compassion is a gift but it wears me out.


It’s ok to do nothing.


Rewards are blessings.


Old age sucks.


I must learn self control.


Family is a blessing and a curse.


Be in the moment.


Life is all we have.


Death happens.


Celebrate life.


Living is hard work.


Do what you can when you can.


I do not have to remember everything.


I can beat Satan.


Share your gifts to keep them.


Life is a 360 degree activity.


LOL Laugh out loud.


Maybe I’m not a control freak (but I think I really am.)


Shalom


Bird watching is relaxing.


Love of and by family is everything!


Make someone’s day!


Life is all we have or need.


I am still a watercolorist at heart.


My son did not get all my fears, thank God!


God is so good!


Sometimes self- preservation must prevail.


Love is everything.


Tom Bosley’s first film was with Natalie Wood.


People are each unique.


No snakes on Maui.


Patience must be practiced, not learned.


Sometimes you must force yourself to have fun!


Pain is from stress.


Parents do not rear easily.


I know where to get Dad’s mower serviced.


Stamp on paper and mat and line it up.


Learning must be effort.


People push if you allow it.


Ignore, accept, and pray.


July 25th is parents day.


Snacks can kill you.


Patience is a choice of attitude.


Sleep is a gift too ignored.


There is always light.


You always have a choice even if it’s to accept that there isn’t one.


Strength comes when needed.


Laughter is a must.


I take too much for granted.


All pastors are caring.


My mom is impossible sometimes.


Superstitions are worthless. Savor the laughter.


Life takes effort.


Patience is practiced not learned. (Note that many lessons were learned repeatedly.)


I am blessed with a wonderful husband for 30 years.


Life is good.


Healing is possible.


Take life at a turtle’s speed.


Call if worried.


Being spoiled is a curse.


A healthy lifestyle is the key.


Is it all worth the trouble?


A zerbit is a raspberry.


Parents are harder than kids to deal with.


Aggravation is part of life.


Can hope be relearned?


Your parents become your children.


Life is unexpected.


Ignore and be ignored.


Avoid arguments.


Weed out your life.


Waiting develops patience muscles.


I thing at a time with elderly.


Trust your own soul.


Honesty works sometimes.


Aging parents are sometimes not very smart.


They are unpredictable.


Preserve yourself.


Keep on when tired.


You are a work in progress.


Travel light. No stress.


Dreams are still free.


In my parents’ eyes I will always be the kid.


Balance isn’t the number of things but the weight.


Realize the good in your life.


Parents are irreplaceable.


Quick deaths are better.


Mental health days are necessary.


My spirit needs care.


My body needs care.


“Pissed” is no way to live.


Fear can be conquered.


Just do what it takes.


Fear not.


Let go of anger.


To thine own self be true.


Always BELIEVE.


Parents must learn from their kids.


Sometimes you just got to say “What the heck!”


Take sick days!


True to self.


Don’t give up.


Do tell the truth.


I’ve done 2 much for 2 many for 2 long.


I can be patient and calm if I choose to be.


Choosing happiness should be easy.


MY TURN!


Me days are needed!


Enjoy little things.


Slow down!


Make yourself wait.


Give time.


Don’t sweat it then cry.


Slower and slower.


Let go. Don’t hold on.


Make sleep a priority.


Release energy zappers.


It’s okay to do nothing.


Simplicity is key.


Now is real.


No rush.


Decompress.


Self control is a must.


I have good ideas.


You are in charge of your own thoughts.


Feel appreciated.


Moderation.


See blessings.


Stop and enjoy life.


Pride is okay.


A challenge is good for you.


Hold on to you sanity.


Think smart.


WWJD?


Only treats!


Bung hole is in a 50 gallon drum.


Physicians don’t know everything.


I don’t like teaching lots of times.


Money comes and goes.


Graupel is soft hail.


Pay what is required.


Don’t turn your back on friends.


Keep moving body, mind and soul.


Girl bye.


Give stuff time.


Give friends time.


Slow is okay.


Art works wonders for me.


Sleep when you can.


Drs are just people with big salaries.


Choose the high road.


Perfection is a myth.


I know what wingtip shoes are now.


Birth Days are tough when parents forget it.


Elder care is not my forte.


Lack of energy is bad.


Let it slide.


The inner is not affected by the outer.


Oh yes it is and vice versa too.


I do too much.


Holidays don’t have to be perfect.


Life does not have to stop for detours.


Do it anyway.


My life feels wasted sometimes.


I say yes too much.


I’ll never be first if not today!


Children like me.


I can survive insomnia.


Unlearning is sad.


I have God and that’s enough.


Reliving and redoing old times are grand ways to spend a day!


I can survive insomnia.


Unlearning is sad.


I have God and that’s enough!


Avoid charging.


Allow tradition to rule.


Doc shop.


Every day life…


Put yourself on your to do list.


Choose your attitude.


YOU only get ONE chance to live on this earth.


No one knows you like you.


You can’t live other’s lives.


Give selflessly.


Sometimes you give in.


Faith and prayer are real!


There will always be bad days and good days.


Relish being waited on.


There’s a Memphis, Egypt.




Count on yourself.


Don’t have unrealistic expectations.


Don’t just try; do it!


Value every minute.


Make a difference to someone.


Persist in faith.


Don’t jump too quick.


I make my choice; others make theirs.


Silence IS golden!


Wordle.net


Never let Christmas end.


Let people be who they need to be and you be who you need to be.

No comments: