Monday, April 25, 2011

After Easter

A pause for a cup of coffee here on my less that perfect sun deck as life unfolds. I saw a glimpse of one day being on a deck at Fernwood, with my early morning vespars (I'll call it). I can't wait but how much more must I endure before it comes to fruition? Can I survive that long? Will there always be battles to fight in fear, doubt and emptiness?
Yesterday was  not perfect but we were together and that felt pretty near perfect. Why can't pretty near perfect be good enough? Some people never even have that!
Choice (my word focus for the year) is mine. Make the most of it or suffer the by products of lack of control, fearful living and doubting faith. I MUST CHOOSE to see hope, good, possibility and all the blessings I still have. Life has a funny twist at every corner. If it were a gook every chapter would unfold into uncertainty but should that not make the read all that more exciting? Complacency leads to lost feelings of compassion and wisdom and beauty.
i know the best lessons are learned through trials. But OH! How I fight it rather that giving in to it and just riding it out on a floating raft of hope......

No comments: