Friday, June 22, 2012

getting by

sorry the posts have been so erratic...i'm fried in every area of life and i can't seem to get unscrambled ...ha ha, but i still got my silly sense of humor....

Day is nearly gone.



Have I dodged trouble or feared for nothing?


Rains came. Earth was cleansed. Was I?


Sun comes out and shines into lives.


Do we realize the light is from God?


Many don’t even see the light.


I must know this is God for if I didn’t I would surely perish.


* * *
 
 …



I escape with art.


I run away in movies.


I hide in words.


I find hope in scripture.


I know peace in nature.


I believe in good and I hope good is in me.


I pray like my life depends on it. (it does and so do the lives of those I love.)


I trust the scriptures with all my heart.




No comments: