Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Most of the time, you already know the answers!

I stand empty and shivering in the last days of my winter’s discontent.
Believe in your life’s purpose and listen to God’s directions.

Study your thoughts and expect God to lead them.

Go into the night gently and find rest for your weary soul that God placed there.

Expect God’s blessings to continue to flow and know your worth is far above rubies.

So how do I believe what good I write and ignore what worries me?

How do I trust what I know in my heart is God’s power and will and love?

When do I follow his divine order and feel the almighty potential he lays in front of me?

Where do I leave my burdens and troubles and forget to go back and get them again?

Who knows the answers to all my deepest troubles?

Why do I not just trust God to take them all into his capable hands and make them disappear?

What is wrong with me, a person of great confidence in God and my convictions?


So here I sit, I know my life is good. I have to just act like I believe it. That’s half the battle. Half of all the good we experience in life is by choice and belief. If you act like your happy then you can be happy. If you smile you can find a little happiness. If you look for good, you will find it. If you work at your goals with the expectance of them coming true, they can. You must open up to the possibilities of all the “good” that is waiting for you, to see them. If you blink or waste one minute fretting, you lose the chance.


No comments: