Friday, February 19, 2016

Book Covers and such

 
I like sharing a cover from time to time. Often it is simply a mixture of what's laying around on my work space, leftovers from other work, new items and what's on my mind.
 
Like any other book, the cover never tells the whole story but it gives a glimpse at what's going on in its pages. My journals are sometimes image first and sometimes words and sometimes neither but they are always therapy. They give me a bit of respite at times from life's hectic times but also give me a place to let off steam, fears and worries. I need to work more on doing praise pages for all the blessings in my life. I keep a regular journal as well as a gratitude journal and much praise is found there.
Keep arting, journaling and discovering what inspires you and sparks your creativity.

No comments: