Thursday, November 24, 2016

Give thanks!


 
 
Thanksgiving Day. I am blessed. I pray for a quiet, simple uncomplicated day for all. I want all well, happy, strong and content. It is possible. It is what I want today more than anything.

I can hardly believe the holidays are actually here. I have a good start but I am not going to overdo or over spend. I’m simply going to go for time with and for those I love. I am going to live each day with joy and happiness for the moment’s blessings.

Long ago and far away

Pilgrims settled our land

With prayer and God’s guidance

The world has forgotten that

It’s time to reclaim our roots of

Godly praise and belief in the truth

God created us each to be

God does not make mistakes

People do

Let us this day seek to be

Loving, kind, and devoted to

God’s grace and mercy.

No comments: