Sunday, April 08, 2018





 
I will find my new normal after eight years of caregiving, worry and fear. I will get my life back. I will go the way of Christ. He will never lead us astray. He can give us the patience, strength and answers we need to survive and make it through life, even when it’s an uncertain lifetime left. I know I wasted much of my past. I have loved life and been blessed and I know I will find new joy and purpose and meaning. God is the way, the truth and the way. If we could all remember that we could be happier, healthier and smarter. The world could improve greatly with just a few basic Christian principles and maybe along the way they would also find Christ and be saved. If I had money I would have the following verse put on billboards across the country or state at least.
 

If my people who belong to me will humbly pray, seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear them from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
 

One man, a president, cannot heal, fix or restore our country but God can.
One body of leaders cannot repair our structure of government but God can.
One group of people cannot clean up the corruption and sin of our world but God can.
It is time to trust God, believe God, and follow his word, the Holy Bible, completely.
This country was founded on scriptural and godly values. That is the only way it can be restored.

No comments: