Thursday, July 12, 2018

ten prayers




 
 
Ten simple prayers from Guideposts WHAT PRAYER CAN DO

 

1.       Lord, have mercy.

2.       Here I am.

3.       Speak, Lord, your servant heareth.

4.       Show your power.

5.       Not my will but yours.

6.       My help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth.

7.       When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.

8.       Bring your kingdom.

9.       Come, Lord Jesus.

10.   Say the word.

 

 
Inspired by Psalms, Luke, 1 Samuel, Isaiah, and Revelation, I will memorize these and use often. I already use, Lord, in your mercy. I add one of my own I like from the Gospels, Peace be still. Pray without ceasing the Bible tells us. I try to do this. I try to listen for his voice. I try to speak to him often. I try to thank him, praise him and thank him throughout the day. I know he listens. I know he answers. I know he loves to hear from me.

No comments: