Sunday, February 17, 2019

concern for our world

I am a life long member of the United Methodist church. Today we gave up our Sunday school hour to hear about THE WAY FORWARD, options the United Methodist Conference is considering. The obvious questions concern the LGBTQ group. In my heart of hearts I know what the Bible says. I believe in God's infallible word. God does not make mistakes. People do. Why must we change our views to accommodate people with sinful ideas. I know many who feel this way. I know a few who don't.

I don't know why we should even have to talk about it.

WORLD, it is time to study, pray and know the word and will of God the Father of Heaven and Earth. Please pray with me this can be approached as God would and that the Christian values are not compromised.

No comments: