Sunday, December 20, 2020

what I want for Christmas and the New Year

I just want everyone to be content, satisfied, and healed. I want peace and joy in the world. I want forgiveness and grace abound. I want God to reign in every heart. I want sickness to cease. I want families to be strong. I want people to be kind and respectful. I want senseless killing to end. I want war to end. I want the ten commandments to rule the world. I want everyone to think before they speak or react. I want people to consider what the other person may feel first. I want the golden rule to lead every decision. I want churches to be filled. I want everyone to know God’s word is the sovereign truth. I want to hear good news at 6 o’clock. I want to hear church bells on Sunday morning. I want to see manners again. I want to know that everything is based on God’s principles. I want to hear yes mam and no mam. I want to hear excuse me. I want to hear others first. I want to believe the world is good and safe. I want scams to cease. I want people to do right. I want life to be quiet and calm and happy. I want men to be gentlemen and women to be virtuous. I want these things to be what everyone wants.

No comments: