Thursday, November 02, 2006

Always Learning


I was making great progress on my commission for UAC holiday concert, even had a color test piece started when I discovered a huge
error. One that even existed on the Christmas card piece of Unity Place from long ago. The steeple was not right. I guess I could have gone with and called it artistic license but it really bothered me, so I tape paper over the error, redrew it right, then it was too big for the size I'm trying to do to make it work for the printer; I reduced it at the post office copier last night after Bible study, came home and put it on the light box, traced it on wc paper; finally I think it's ready to start again. Everything is a learning experience. I keep telling my kids that drawing is mostly looking and seeing and I didn't follow my own advice.
Here is today's verse given by God...Autumn's Golden Light.

No comments: