Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Creative Integrity


Don't you hate it when you have to make art that is acceptable as a creative effort even when your style is to throw caution to the wind and be as free, tacky and different as you want. I'me dealing with that right now by changing the styles of collage for gifts I am making for family.

Look at the two and see which you find more creative. Let me know what you think.

Also, I am getting work ready to show at the local Little Theater for their holiday production.

Of course I feel obligated to show what the public accept rather than who I am as an artist.

PS I also realize that people who read other people's blogs get disappointed when they check a few times and see no updates but as all of us I stay busy just staying afloat so I tend to blog only when I have something new to say or show. Be patient with me.

No comments: