Friday, December 15, 2006

Christmas Mania!


It's almost Christmas and my ideal simple enjoy the moment has turned into the usual do too much, too tired to enjoy, list of things that I ALWAYS do. Do I do it for me? For them? For show?

What is the reason and now did I get like this?

I declare my calendar use to have more days between Thanksgiving and Christmas than it does now so what happened?

I still need to do some baking, a tiny bit of shopping, wrapping and then stop and have Christmas.

My dad who is working a job he loves after retiring from his career in textiles is actually working on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and that really bothers me. We will get together on the 23rd! Oh well!


Merry Christmas! The reason for the season is found in a humble manger...the baby Jesus in a feeding trough!


No comments: