Thursday, December 28, 2006

Revelation


I had a revelation in the strangest place-a financial planner's office. . .

I keep looking for the path I'm suppose to be on....well, at 51 years old, maybe this is the path God intends for my life. Maybe it's wasted energy to seek a path; maybe it finds us. We may waste a great walk on this earth for the short time we are given if we are too concerned with the path search. God created us and understands us. He knows our needs, strengths,and desires. He gave them to us. It only makes sense that he directs us and settles our journey. He gave us free will and choices but if we stay in tune with His spirit then our spirit finds its true destination.


The image attached is a group of mini collages I recently made. It was great fun gluing bits and pieces of color, texture and painted swatches on tiny bits of cardstock. I covered the finished product with Mod Podge which really added a great deal of depth.

No comments: