Thursday, April 26, 2007

Art submissions


I submitted art to the 1000 journals book project.

I submitted art to Somerset Studios.

I submitted art to Artella.

I am fortunate to have had some published.

I hope to have more published.

I recently took one of my collages and turned it into a drawing and had it made into a rubber stamp. I really like the way it turned out and would love to have more done. I really wish I could have my own line of rubber stamps. I wonder how folks do that like Claudine Hellmuth, Lynn Perella, Michelle Ward and others? Any ideas?

I will take photos tomorrow and show you how the stamp image compares to the original collage.

For now I am posting one of my most recent image sent to Artella for the Friday Challenge. I call it She was a real baking doll.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

claudine hellmuth said...

hi there! you came up on my google alerts! It's pretty easy to have your images made into rubberstamps. I ==Just turn your images into b/w in photoshop or on the computer then send them to a company who will print the sheets. I used mike Bader at The Stamping Ground. Here's his email:
mono-plate@msn.com

have fun!
claudine