Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sad that some can't simply enjoy a blog!


I have had such fun doing this blog, sharing my art and faith and receiving such great comments.

I had to delete an entry to remove a comment someone left with a bad link with a virus or something. Enough of giving that person any satisfaction.


I appreciate you all for your support and encouragement and will continue this blog as usual. I have changed a few things to hopefully prevent it happening again and hope it has not hurt anyone's computer and will not deter any from visiting my blog!

I am attaching the same image from the deleted entry. It is a watercolor tree!


Enjoy!

1 comment:

Faye said...

I love your watercolor tree, Chris. Thanks so much for running it again. You have such an inspirational blog. It is so refreshing to visit it.