Friday, August 29, 2008

The Path each Morning


The morning path is a sight to behold

With sights and wonders from the Master foretold.

Sun in the east and Moon in the west.

Trees waking up and stretching is inspiring at best.

Walking at a moderate pace left foot then right

I notice my life is lifted in the light.

Have I tried to do what is right and good

Or only pretended and been misunderstood?

Either way with God at my side

I will never hide

The fact that He is my constant strength and belief

and with Him as my guide I will find relief.

Trusting and believing, through mercy and grace

Hoping and thanking Him face to face,

Forever in my corner He will surely stay

Keeping hurt and fear always at bay.

Life will be lived to the fullest intent

Knowing a Savior and in His love content.

Thanking Him now with these words I write

Remembering His blessings that are never trite,

God of love and peace

With you all worry I release.


And still another cross collage and mosaic, prismacolor, pencil and packing tape transfer.

No comments: