Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Published again!





Just got a great surprise in the mail. The newest edition of Somerset Holidays and Celebrations 2008 came and my witch I submitted last year was included finally. Here is a peek at the image and cover of the magazine. It's usually available at Books a Million and some craft stores. You can also order it online at http://www.stampington.com/html/holidays_celebrations_2008.html






Image is about 9X17 inches. Paperdoll mounted on foam core which was painted and then etched with words. I call it Key to the Coven (notice the key at the top) I don't really believe in witches and witchcraft as a Christian but I do believe women are a coven of great supporters and encouragers to one another.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Chris, really pleased for you xxxx