Monday, October 20, 2008

I've been tagged! 7 things you may not know about me!


I've been tagged by Linda at www.timelesstreasuresofleast.blogspot.com

And Christy at www.averageamericangirl.com/blog

SEVEN THINGS:
1. I would love to have taken ballet as a kid but when I was a little girl, fat kids didn't take dance.
2. I am afraid of flying because I fear air sickness. I have other neurotic fears too but that's a whole 'nuther blog post!
3. I love being organized but I'm NOT! My house and studio are a cluttered chaotic mess!
4. If money were no object my one luxury would be to have a full time maid.
5. I could easily spend an entire month alone with my journal and art supplies, blissfully happy.
6. I play piano but never practice.
7. I am an only child. My husband is an only child and we have one child!

I am tagging Cyndi at www.layersuponlayers.com
and Aunt Bobby at http://artellacafe.com.blogs/aunt_bobby?miscellany/default.aspx

Thanks for the tag and enjoy the sites!

No comments: