Sunday, February 28, 2010

Self Sabatage



I am my own worse enemy. I neglect the temple God has placed me within. I forget the peace within my soul which is God. My head, heart and soul are crammed with worldly worries. I choose to replace each with God's love, mercy, forgiveness and peace. I move forward, secure in that hope and belief.

Activity takes over my life and when I do puse it almost hurts. The body has forgotten how to relax, rest, and restore. When I do see work neglected, more tasks to conquer and more needs to be met, I either once again neglect my own needs or withdraw until the strength returns once again..

It's either GO GO GO! or STOP DEAD IN MY TRACKS!

God's plan, adapted from 1 Corinthians 6: Everything is permissable but not beneficial...your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit...feed the stomach not the mind and you weaken actually....feed the soul on God's word...nourish the body, strengthen the soul, live by the spirit.......

Healing occurs breath by breath.
Strength returns move by move.
Faith is restored act by act.
Belief is grown thought by thought.
Love is present day by day.
Persevere. Accept. Trust. Thank the source.

No comments: