Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Opportunities

Every day we each wake up with the same chances:
  • the same chance to choose our attitude                                                    
  • the same chance to praise God
  • the same chance to accept God's love and blessings
  • the same chance to encourage someone who is troubled
  • the same chance to accept help for our own troubles
  • the same chance to count the many blessings in our lives
  • the same chance to believe in our power to rise above negatives in our lives
  • the same chance to pray for someone's needs, including our own
  • the same chance laugh or cry as chosen
  • the same chance to be our best self
As many know I spend a lot of time on the road back and forth to my parents' house to look after their needs. I have much time to think, pray and listen to inspiration on the car radio. This bit of advice came through today on such a trip. I hope it gives you food for thought as it did me.

No comments: