Thursday, July 01, 2010

Release...to live


This gorgeous cooler July 1....the wind kicks up just enough to ruffle my journal pages and I am free for this moment. Free of worry and doubt. Free of fear and disappointment. As a wise one said "God is in heaven and all is right with the world." Maybe I can live by than and not let life's temporary set backs cause me to stumble or fall. Too many times, I'm the camel with the back load of straw. My final straw comes not with major catastrophe but with one tiny reed that sets off a chain reaction. My Irish temper comes out fighting and mostly it's a losing battle. Another wise one said "choose your battles." I say "you must choose peace." By so doing, live a happier life, one that includes all of God's goodness and blessings. One of abundant joy. Praise God! He's always just a breath of fresh air away.

In order to live happily ever after, one must:
  • kill fear and create faith
  • abhor negativity and embrace positive attitudes
  • negate worry and practice hope
  • release struggle and accept challenge
  • stifle anger and propagate peace
  • decrease hatred and increase love
  • forget self and sever others
  • cry less and laugh more
CHOOSE WHAT KIND OF DAY YOU WANT!
Even when you can't choose what comes your way, choose how to react to it or release it!

No comments: