Thursday, November 04, 2010

Me first is the rule of thumb sometimes

There is the constant quest for balance, quiet and relaxation. It seems my whole being had forgotten how to do this. Maybe just attempting is all we get sometimes. I find myself withdrawing from many things ‘cause it’s just easier. There never seems to be adequate amounts of any serenity at all but I must remind myself, I always have a choice. It may be a hard decision sometimes to choose what I must have to do in order to survive but the choice is ultimately mine to make. It is also necessary to sometimes choose in your own favor and not give in to another’s needs but the attempt can solve the issue. Just know that some days you must be first on your own agenda. Maybe your agenda has been over neglected and now you must set new priorities. Maybe today is the day to put your name on the calendar and to do list.


No comments: