Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Realizations come to us unexpectedly!

My women's circle adopts a family at holiday time to assist with their needs, food, staples, etc....when getting ready to do my part, I was able to get most things from my own storage. Amazing how much I have and take for granted. I went to the store and picked up a few extra things that occurred to me again how much I have and take for granted....common things used daily: toothbrush, deodorant, kleenex...I am blessed abundantly but stll find myself whining from time to time. Yes, I have my share of problems and needs but they are really quite minor compared to most. Holiday time is the best time to really notice how much you have and how much you can share with others.
Make a mental note each day of what you have that many may consider a luxury!


and my greatest luxury is my art!

No comments: