Saturday, October 08, 2011

my Ah Ha! moment

The Lord will fight for you. You need only be still. Gen. 14:14



Attempting to add new power and shed more light on my morning devotional times. I have been going through my Bible, re-reading sections I have highlighted. The above verse leapt out at me today.


Why do I struggle when God is my general?


Why do I fret when God is my comforter?


Why do I wander in darkness when God is my light?


Why do I question when God is my answer?


Lately, I ask more questions about my faith and way of living each day but I always get the same answers: go back to square 1, go back to the beginning, go back to God.


Some conclusions are just never wrong! It’s time to really believe A2 X B2 always does equal C2,


Maybe algebra doe solve everyday problems.


Me X Me


Plus


God X God


Equals


A more godly


Me


No one should or can do anything alone.


Maybe this is only a revelation to me but it’s a big one. Though simple and time tested. Eureka! I have found the answer we all seek. We truly can do nothing apart from God. Simple but profound. It’s what we already knew but keep forgetting to put into action.





No comments: