Monday, February 20, 2012

praying the New Testament

Freely I have received; freely I will give. Matthew 10:8

I come to you O Lord to a quiet place to get some rest. Mark 6:31

I ask and receive. I knock and you O Lord open the door. Luke 11:9

I can do nothing apart from you O Lord. John 15:5

Nothing will separate me from the love of you O God. Romans 8:39

Time is short. 1 Corinthians 8:29

Faith, hope and love remain but the greatest is you love O Father. 1 Corinthians 13:13

Fill me with the fruit of your spirit; love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Galatians 5:22-23

Make my attitude the same as Christ. Philippians 2:5

Make my faith to be evident in hope, certain of what I cannot see. Hebrews 11:1

I know I will face trials but testing of my faith develops perseverance. James 1:3-4

I humble myself before you O Lord. Lift me up. James 4:10


No comments: