Sunday, February 19, 2012

praying the Old Testament

I am unworthy. Job 40:4

I know that you can do all things. Job 42:2

You hear me when I call. Psalm 4:3

I take refuge in you. Psalm 7:1

I will praise you O Lord with all my heart. Psalm 9:1

Keep me safe O God. Psalm 15:1

My the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing you your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14

I trust in you O lord. Psalm 31:14

O Lord do not forsake me. Psalm 38:21

Create in me a pure heart O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

I am troubled O Lord, come to my aid! Isaiah 38:14

Renew my strength so I can soar on wings like eagles, run and not grow weary, walk and not faint. Isaiah 41:31

I will act justly, love mercy and walk humbly with you O God. Micah 6:8


No comments: