Tuesday, January 08, 2013

testing testing

I'm trying to decide if blogging is worth it. I handwrite and/or type journal every day. It keeps me sane. It keeps me focused as well as distracted when needed. I love to read blogs, see art, learn how others deal with life on a daily basis.

Why I may stop blogging:
1. being on a dial up connection, blogging takes forever and sometimes doesn't even work
2. does anyone else care
3. it really did not meet my need of putting my words and art out there.
4. it may just be a huge time waster

Weigh in if you care by commenting or email me directly at cqt144w@mindspring.com

PS I haven't been able to post a picture in days.

1 comment:

Trish said...

I, for one, would miss reading your thoughts - you will never know how many times what you write reflects my own thoughts....so you help in keep me sane too!!
And this from one who is 'intending yet again' to be more than a once in a while blogger.