Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Word Focus for 2013 SIMPLIFY

Thoughts on my focus for 2013 SIMPLIFY


• Less is more (material and activity and everything managed).

• Eat simple and healthy.

• Keep a simple schedule (easier routine, less activity).

• Have simple needs (basic).

• Keep a simple attitude (react calmly and accept what is inevitable).

• Simplify thoughts (less worry and obsessing).

• Simplify beliefs (WWJD).

• Simplify dreams, wants and hopes (what is good, pure, & necessary).

• Simplify words and explanations (enough to make point, don’t overdo).

• Simplify expectations (good enough is good enough).

• Simplify emotions (seek and give understanding/ let go of guilt, anger & fear).



Concentrating on simplification may not be simple to start with but it will become so if I can maintain it.

By seeking a simple life, I can de-clutter. I can get rid of excess. I can remove things and people than weigh me down. I can find a way to not overdo, overthink, over-acquire. I want a simple, organized, excess-free life. I want to get rid of junk that makes my life disorderly and cumbersome. I want to remove people that zap my energy and kill my spirit. I want to simplify my routine and have more time for spiritual and creative endeavors. I want to get rid of the gluttony in my life and body.  I want to live by simple means: easy meals of healthy grains and vegetables. I want to walk and find an easy mindset. I want to fill up on God’s word and repurpose my soul with it.
I want to stop life from taking over. I want to take over my life I want to be authentic and genuine without apology.


“When you learn how to say yes to the things you want in your life and no to the things you don’t want in your life-your life becomes simpler” Linda Manassee Buell


No comments: