Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Art highs and lows

I feel like I'm making more and better and truer art than ever but I sell so little. Is making it and sharing it enough? Yes except how do I continue to afford the supplies. Thank goodness I'm so into collage and assemblage now cause so much of that is recycled art and supplies except for the adhesives.
I pick up the hearts and flowers work tomorrow. No sales unless I finad there was a sale when I get there. Oh, well, I loved doing the pieces and it cost me nothing cause I used supplies and framing I had.
I have made a new altered book I will photograph and share later. It's one of the Tim Holtz ruler books and it's called Measure of Man all about the neat men in my life.

So I'd say generally speaking, my art is still on a huge HIGH! I love it. It's who I am and what gives me pleasure and defines my day to day existence. I will make it and share it as long as humanly possible.

No comments: