Saturday, February 17, 2007

Art is my life


Lately, I feel as if I just can't make enough art. I want to make art 24/7 but with a husband and college age son, I know there are other needs and priorities. I am constantly planning, thinking and wanting to complete all the ideas in my head but time, space and moola won't permit.

Meanwhile I'll just make all the art I can and share it with as many folks as I can.

If you remember an earlier post called Given By God, I'l love to share that little booklet of artwork and words with anyone interested. Just email your comments and address to me and I will gladly share it with you.

Here is the cover and a recent "given by God" poem, not included in the booklet.


Sitting by the creek
Feeling humble and meek
Save and protected by God’s own mercy and love
With angels soaring above
I feel His blessings and grace
Warm as the sun on my face
I look up and see the blue skies
Of God’s own eyes
Thanksgiving and gratitude
Are me current attitude
Knowing He care
Gives me all I need to bear
The struggles of this life
And all other strife
Peaceful and content
Will remain my mind’s bent

1 comment:

Eveline Maedel said...

You have a lovely blog - I enjoyed my visit!