Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Another freebie


Here are some magazine altered faces for you to use in your art.

If you want to make your own, then just choose an image, lightly gesso over it, then add your own colors and alterations to the image. No one could ever know it was from a magazine.


  • Have fun with art.

  • Use all you can from what you already have.

  • I know there's a ton of wonderful embellishments to find and purchase and I do give in sometimes but I also try to manipulate what I already have in order to be frugal. My studio still runneth over because I do save so many pieces of ephemera and stuff but hopefully I'm saving some bucks. Of course you buy your favorite paints, pens and adhesives too but use what you have.

  • Your creativity and imagination can grow by using what is there. Sometimes I just choose a stack or bag of scraps and go with it.

No comments: