Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Simple Days are More Valued than GOLD


Today was a taste of Terry retiring. He worked short hours early and was home by the time I was up and going. I had walked, had breakfast, devotions and was checking emails. I got lots done this morning and had a lovely lunch of leftovers with him and watched a movie. What a luxury for a Wednesday.


I also had time to sit and browse the mail. Pasticcio (Angela Cartwright and Sarah Fishburn's new zine) came and I have devoured half of it. I was excited to see an invitation to submit work. I certainly will. Having been published in several Stampington magazines, I have become confident to submit to others. Choosing something to try is the hard part.


I really like the work I am doing now and hope to continue to grow and improve and find purpose in it and chances to share it and hopefully sell occasionally if only to cover costs.


Well, I am rambling today but it is a calm and peaceful day and I just had to speak of it.

Image is another Dia de Los Muertos tag for recent swap!


No comments: