Thursday, September 20, 2007

Always Over Inspired


I see so many wonderful arty things I want to do. I have so many arty things going on.

I have so little time to complete them all. I really need to get my time mangement better organized. I try to cram too much into most days and of course that leave little energy for the art. I usually do fiddle with something when I finally stop in the evening but it always leaves me wanting to do more and I'm just too pooped. I joined a zine swap through Artella and I am so excited. I make 5 to send and receive 5 different ones back. Well, you know me, I have to be over creative. I've chosen one set of ideas and am making each of the 5 different in content. I have three months but if I only had 3 weeks uninterrupted I could make even more.

Please if you are reading this, tell me some ways you find more time to create.


Here's the cover of Medley Zine 1.

No comments: