Monday, September 17, 2007

Thanks for all the lovely comments and would you like to trade or barter?


I'm sorry to be so slow to reply to comments on this blog. I do appreciate them each and everyone; I just forget to check when I'm posting.
To comment on several:

I do write the poems I use; when I don't I surely give the author credit.

All the artwork and photography are mine (again unless otherwise stated).

I love to share my work, trade my work and sell when it happens.

Most images on the blog are for sale unless stated as something made for trade.

If you have an interest in trading with me, let me know. Bartering is good too.

I'm in the process of cleaning studio again and have way too much ephemera, leftover bits etc.

If interested send me a self addressed envelope with two 41 cents stamps and I will stuff it with some bits for you to use in your notecards, ATC's, Inchies, mini works, etc. If not satisfied I'll send a second envelope filled for free.


Here's a little Halloween character you may wish to use in your upcoming Halloween art.
Just right click to save it or click to download the full size.
Enjoy!

No comments: