Friday, May 16, 2008

Day of Caring


Today was a nice one, since I had lunch and shopping with my husband. Then some time at home to prepare pies for church pie tasting tomorrow. A friend told me of the special Mother's Day week she spent with her Mom who lives in another state. We exchanged thoughts about another friend who needed care. Another friend called who was out of town and needed someone to check on her Mom. I went of course and saw two caring grand daughters calmly taking care of her. The son in law arrived and gave the same level of care, concern and respect. Such a nice thing to know that people still care for others. When you watch the news and hear of all the bad things happening you wonder if anyone cares for anyone anymore. Well, I 'm here to tell you they do and if you are reading this, I hope you care for others and feel cared for as well.


image is from an experiment in color, texture and words

1 comment:

Eastjewels said...

Wow Chris...this watercolor "experiment" is beautiful...I love the layers color and the words...It is a wonderful collage...LUV LE