Thursday, May 01, 2008

God's Miracles


It's a rare treat to find surprises in nature but I sure did last evening. Went to the back yard to photograph two cute bunnies. Little did I know they were new parents. Of course, I pushed the limit to get close and when the second one ran, I noticed a hole. It had 3 cute squirmy babies in it. I could not believe it. I had seen young rabbits but never new born ones. I worried then that the parents would abandon them. I took video and stills and continued to worry until this morning and went to check. They were gone and the hole was covered. I hope this is their standard MO. WOW! God's miracles are AWESOME!

1 comment:

Eastjewels said...

Wow Chris...what a wonderful experience. My grand father used to raise rabbits when I was a little girl and we got to see the bunnies being born, that was 60 years ago and I have never forgotten what a great experience that was...thanks for bringing that memory back for me, with your story and pics....This is so cool.
Linda (Okla)