Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Muse is Rampant

I have been quite busy lately making small art and note cards for an upcoming sale at a local arts council's Christmas gallery. I have so many ideas but just not enough time nor few enough interruptions to get to them all. I've also begun a new art journal and am half way finished with the altered book round robin I am participating in. I entered three pieces in our local art guild's members only miniature show and won an honorable mention for one piece.

The holidays are coming and I'm so excited. I just wish I had a team of elves to help me do all I want to do for everyone. Maybe I'll just clone myself and then all the me's will know just what to do and get it all done magically while I sleep one night just the way they helped the old shoemaker in that fairy tale.

I don't have pictures ready to post so you'll have to wait. Taking the pics, loading them, resizing them, cataloging them....so much to do with that aspect of art making, let alone, framing and prepping for shows and sales. Please if you are an artist reading this, tell me: how do you manage all the different aspects of being an artist?

No comments: