Thursday, February 26, 2009

How good God is...

Sermons aren't always in church from a minister.....

The mail was full of God's grace today. A great zine on self portraits from Randi Feuerhelm-Watts and terrific charms from the Christian Paper Artists swap with much needed messages:

from Beth: no need to fear "being good enough" since God's grace save us.

from Bonnie: The Lord is my ROCK!

from Phyllis: It's all about "gratitude." (No coincidence that attitude is part of gratitude)

from Stephanie: "God's peace daily...He keeps me balanced." (balance is my focus word for 2009)

from Donna & Loren: HOPE (small word-huge message)

from Anna: Christ is REAL.

from Shannon: Be with Jesus in all places, from doing the dishes to the check out line to creating art.

from Katie: Healing IS always possible, even if not in life.

Oh! How God has ministered to me today; through devotions, quiet time, an old episode of Touched by an Angel, creating art to share, and even the mail. I am revived by God's goodness.

Lord in your mercy.........................................

1 comment:

Anna said...

awesome post chris... :) I will anxiously wait my charms in the mail :) many blessing to you, anna tremblay