Friday, February 06, 2009

LIfe is what happens




I remember a student I went to high school quoting in our Senior Yearbook "When opportunity comes, I'll probably be taking out the garbage." He died before our 5 year reunion. He was president of our Senior class. He lived life and loved it and enjoyed every day he had. I think of him from time to time. I wrote some words about life recently and several quotes about life came up this morning in devotions and blog reading, so I'll share my thoughts now.




Life is full of wonder.


Peace is attainable.


Seek joy with all your might.




Life is what we make it.


Goodness is available.


Receive it and extend it.




Life is a gift.


Embrace its mystery.


Live in the present.






Life delivers its share of tears and fears but also promises us chances and opportunities. All that is required of us is to take it all with the grain of sand....keep our heads high...our hearts loving....our focus above and look to the heavens for guidance. Life may disappoint but it also surprises and exhilarates the willing and the strong of heart.




Feel free to use these banners for your art projects. Click on it to see full size, then right click to save image. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Ricë said...

thanks so much for sharing!

Carol Stocker said...

What a lovely set of banners Chris, thanks so much for sharing your creations! Hugs, Carol

peggy gatto said...

Thanks for these fun banners!!

KatParks said...

The backgrounds on the banners are complicated and full of texture--something I love!