Thursday, March 05, 2009

off the top of my head-snowed under


rambling thoughts today....2 entried accepted in local juried show....trying to find more ways to get organized and have the time I want to devote to more art...are we really sure the clock only counts out 24 hours...to each...mine is surely missing a couple...plus get all the rest and quiet time I need...time to spend with the Lord...time to serve others and be a friend....I know all women have similar struggles but sometimes we feel like the lone ranger...doing it all, being it all, having some of it....my pie is cut so eradically and of all years I chose this one to seek balance...well, I guess you just have to face all the time bandits to make any strides in going the distance....here's to all you women out there trying to fit it all in and not quite coming up to your own expectations...let's take 5...breathe....close your eyes and repeat over and over till it sinks in...

Lord, in your mercy!


a little digital fun...if only I could clone myself!

No comments: