Saturday, December 05, 2009

I find .......


In the still of the night

I sometimes find fear

but I sometimes find peace.

In the light of the day

I see things that frustrate me

but I also see the good in life.

On a rainy day

I find a restlessness with details

but I also find a comfort in its rhythms.

On a sunshiny day

I find a fear of clouds stealing my joy

but I also find a warmth for my soul.

In the cold of winter

I shiver at the very hint of trouble

but I also find a serenity in the bare starkness

of the trees against a gray sky.

In the warm embrace of summer

I find fear of returning troubles

but I also feel the warm assurance in the embrace.

On a golden autumn day

I fear a season of grief

but I also welcome a season of a slower pace.

On a clear spring day

I doubt its lasting beauty

but I also realize it sending new beginnings in my life.

No comments: