Sunday, June 06, 2010

Don't let details make you miss God's presence...



(so many times we miss God's presence in our lives but....)

Even if I don't see God physically on the bench beside me,
I know His is there.
He is in the gentle spring air.
He is in the bounty of blooms.
He is in the blue expanse of sky.

Even if I don't hear His audible voice say "Morning",
I know He is there.
He speaks through the birds calming chorus.
He says my name through the voice of a friend.
He talks to me through scripture.

Even when I don't feel His tender spirit,
I know He is there.
He gives me an embrace through a loved one.
He sends peace through an amazing sunrise.
He assures me I am not alone through a
still quiet moment when my head is bowed.

God is always there, here, and everywhere.

to be continued......

No comments: