Sunday, June 13, 2010

morning finds



Though my heart skips a beat
God will keep it pumpin'.
My bones grow weak with years;
God keeps me strong.
My mind gets fuzzy and crowded;
God's message stays clear.
My spirit becomes weary;
God never leaves my side.
My arms flail to stay afloat;
God is my life raft.
My legs try to buckle;
God stand tall for me.
My waist increases with age old symptoms;
God's arms still reach around to embrace me.
My hope attempts retirement;
God still hope for my.
My joy tries to become embittered;
God's smile still brightens my days.
My fears attempt to take over my thoughts'
God is my fearless warrior.
My days speed by and sometimes creep;
God's timing is always perfection.
My doubts hold me back;
God's assurance grows stronger.
My world makes me question my life;
God gives abundant life;
When His Son we believe,
In His love we abide and
Through His spirit we exist.

No comments: